"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is exercised under cover of law, and with the colors of justice "
– U.S. vs. Jannottie, 673 F.2d 578, 614 (3d Cir. 1982).
Obstruction Of Father/Son Relationship
COLLUSION OF DOJ WITH THE JUDICIAL BRANCH IN VIOLATION OF SEPERATION OF POWER
- Letter to Congress on the Denial of the Right to Impartial Judicial Review of Misprison of a Felony
- 2008-Opposition to the Appointment of Eric Holder as Attorney General of DOJ
- 2008-Criminal Compalint for violation of 18 U.S.C. Secs. 4, 241, 242, 1513 etc.
- VIOLATION OF SEPARATION OF POWER BY THE COLLUSION OF THE VIRGINIA COURTS AND BOB McDONNELL
- OPEN LETTER TO MEMBERS OF THE U.S. SENATE
- FATHER'S/SON RIGHTS
- THE REASON FOR THE SUIT AND NOTICE OF FEDERAL TORT CLAIM
- CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS, VIOLATED 18 U.S.C. SECS. 1001 & 1204
- Court of Appeals Confirms Duty to Protect Father's Rights Under Treaty
- PETITION FOR INVESTIGATION OF ABUSE OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITY
- RICO/Bivens and Federal Tort Complaint Against Judge J. G. Roberts et al.
- July 2005--Recent act by Judge J. G. Roberts and the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- August 2005 CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN G. ROBERTS INTENTIONAL FALSE STATEMENTS TO CONGRESS
- Exception to Judicial Immunity
- MISC. MATERIAL IN SUPPORT OF ACTION AGAINST JOHN G. ROBERTS
- 2005 Letter to Congress on Collusion of DOJ with Judicial Branch
- NEGLIGENCE OF NCMEC