Labels: Children's Rights, Civil Rights, Family Court, Family Law, Family Law Reform, Family Rights, Florida, Miami, Miscarriage of justice, Organizations, Public Awareness, Social Issues
- It is a treaty which creates binding rules of law. It is no mere statement of altruism.1.
- Its effect would be binding on American families, courts, and policy-makers.2.
- Children of other nations would not be impacted or helped in any direct way by our ratification.3.
- The CRC would automatically override almost all American laws on children and families because of the U.S. Constitution’s Supremacy Clause in Article VI.4.
- The CRC has some elements that are self-executing, while others would require implementing legislation. Federal courts would have the power to determine which provisions were self-executing.5.
- The courts would have the power to directly enforce the provisions that are self-executing.6.
- Congress would have the power to directly legislate on all subjects necessary to comply with the treaty. This would constitute the most massive shift of power from the states to the federal government in American history.7.
- A committee of 18 experts from other nations, sitting in Geneva, has the authority to issue official interpretations of the treaty which are entitled to binding weight in American courts and legislatures. This effectively transfers ultimate authority for all policies in this area to this foreign committee.8.
- Under international law, the treaty overrides even our Constitution.9.
- Reservations, declarations, or understandings intended to modify our duty to comply with this treaty will be void if they are determined to be inconsistent with the object and purpose of the treaty.10.
Ten things you need to know about the substance of the CRC:
Labels: Abuse, Adversarial system, Chief judge, Civil liberties, Civil Rights, Family Court, Family Law, Family Rights, Fathers' rights movement, florida lawyers, Fundamental rights, Human Rights, Miami, Parental Rights
|Kids do better academically with involved fathers, so state to host a Dads Take Your Child to School Day|
#StandUpForZoraya #ILoveAndNeedMyDaughter #EndParentalAlienation
Buy a shirt and fund the attorney we just found in Florida to argue
Declaratory Judgment and destroy the unconstitutional practices in family courtsOrganized by:
Contact Denial is Child Abuse.: This site is for the naming and shaming of contact deniers.
A short clip from my documentary about Parental Alienation. I never employed a script during the filming of this process. It was quite unnecessary. I remembered everything very well; like a fresh wound.
Posted by Parental Alienation Syndrome: "A Father's Struggle." on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Miami Family Court Judge Manno-Schurr
Presiding Judge of my ""8"" YEAR-OLD "simple" Paternity - Family Court Case from 2008!
The 5th Judge to preside over my simple case; an unwed biological father seeking to maintain contact with his daughter Zoraya (Google #StandupforZoraya to read about this case) and Judge Manno-Schurr is enabling Child Abuse via Parental Alienation.
On March 25th, 2015, in a special set hearing at the Family Courthouse, Judge Manno-Schurr interrupted my testimony while on the witness stand to notate the court reporter's record as follows; "the father (me) is turning red in the face, yelling at me, and pointing his finger at me". My attorney, Stuart Abramson, objected noting the record as follows; "the father has been diagnosed with PTSD your honor". Then Judge Manno-Schurr (this is why you should rethink this article) said; "Mr. Inguanzo were you in the military?"
How about that for a Registered Nurse!!!
(Google #StandupforZoraya to read about this case) and Judge Manno-Schurr is enabling Child Abuse via Parental Alienation.
This week on #AskCarey, Carey Casey examines the question of being a good dad when you didn't have a positive fathering example. What do you do?
- Gossip Girl star loses custody battle
- Brookings Scholar Has an Idea - Shared Parenting!
- Why should a custodial parent be allowed to deny access to the other parent?
- Gov. orders baby returned after DCF takes custody due to mother's disability
- Difficulties in the Family Courtroom ~ Disparities in State Family Courts
- Should Families Going Through Divorce Have Family Court-Ordered Psychiatrists?
- Enough is Enough! Florida Family Law Reform Task Force Needed!!
- A Devoted and Loving Father ~ Stand up for Zoraya - GoFundMe
- COURT ENABLED PARENTAL ALIENATION IS CHILD ABUSE ~~ NO CONTACT SINCE JANUARY 24th, 2015 ~~ #StandupforZoraya
- Jeff Brandes says Florida's policy on drivers license suspensions is broken - wants it reviewed
Means we use must be as pure as the ends we seek.