Miami-Dade County Support Group Meeting for Victims of the Family Court System
PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME IS PRODUCED BY A DYSFUNCTIONAL PARENT, BUT IT IS A DISORDER IN THE CHILD.
- A campaign of denigration waged against the target parent.
- Weak, absurd or frivolous rationalizations given for the deprecation.
- The child’s lack of natural ambivalence for both parents.
- The child displays “independent thinker” phenomenon.
- The child reflexively supports the alienating parent throughout the parental conflict.
- The child displays no guilt about cruelty to and exploitation of the target parent.
- The child employs scenarios borrowed from the alienating parent.
- The animosity includes the friends and family of the target parent.
167 Red Flags or Examples of Parental Alienation
The Alienating parent will exhibit specific behaviors, signs and symptoms than those of the children and the target parent. The following examples of Alienators behavior are called Red Flags. The more of these a parent exhibits or enacts, the higher the probability of PAS occurring. Below is a list of over 150 most often used tactics to alienate children from a parent. A score of 10 or more is an indicator of PAS
Doc says, "Need criminal courts to prosecute alienators!"
The parental alienation epidemic is out of control. it is destroying families by the millions! We need tax payer funded criminal courts to recognize and prosecute this terrible crime against the civil rights of children and parents everywhere. This could possibly stop the outbreak of family destruction. #parentalalienation #kidnapping #childabuse http://thechildpriority.com
Posted by Super Dad's Whos Kids have angry moms on Saturday, December 28, 2013