We will be standing up and speaking up for our children.
Children need both parents! Stronger Families & Stronger Children Build Stronger Communities
Bring your parents, grandparents, children, friends and family.
We will be 1,000 strong in Tally!!!
About the Venue -- Saturday, November 5 at 9 AM - 6 PM
We are Fathers helping Fathers.
We are parents helping parents.
We are advocates dedicated to bringing a change to end Fatherlessness in Florida.
The Dysfunctional Family Court System Organizational Chart:
See Power Point (follow links by right clicking on text) and PDF charts. If you doubt this is actually going on, please watch Divorce Corp. documentary to dispel all doubts, and find out about one of the greatest scams in American history:
Why is it so important we reform Family Law?
Why these problems constitute a sophisticated form of Racketeering, something a friend of mine recently named the “cartel of Family Courts”?
A corruption that is killing our children here and around the world:
Here in Florida, the number of children who have died under the mafia of the Family Court system is increasing at an alarming rate. Count went from 490 to 533 (+6 in a matter of days) in only a few months:
Thank you Miami Herald for standing up for our children.
We must unite to put an end to this madness. If you are tired of seeing innocent children die under the care of the family court system, help us Raise Hell, and stand up for them.
Outside the visual field of most people, a very dangerous form of cancer has been growing and is threatening to destroy the very own fabric of our democratic societies, the cancer of lack of elected official accountability. This cancer is caused by the violation of one of democracy’s most basic principles, the ability of people to vote for their elected officials. Nowhere is this cancer most evident than in the metastasis currently observed in our existing family court system, where judges regularly brag and call themselves reelected without even having to appear on the ballots.
Just because no one decides to run against a judge or any other elected official for that matter, does not automatically mean that they are actually doing a good job. As a matter of fact, this could be entirely the contrary. If not, just ask the Cuban people how many candidates have run against the Castro brothers in more than 50 years of their tyranny? As a matter of fact, the current practice of automatically reelecting government officials when there are no challengers, without having to appear on the ballots, is perhaps one of the most dangerous diseases to a democracy, for it surely breeds corruption and destruction of any democratic system that embraces this practice. If in doubt, just take a look at the state of affairs of our family court system.
We have identified two fundamental problems in our present family court system and have provided tentative solutions for them:
1. Lack of judicial accountability: in many areas of the country, especially in Florida, up to 80% of judges do not have to appear on the ballots when their term is over, so if they are doing a bad job, there is no viable way for the public to get them out. As a matter of fact, it looks like the worst a judge is, the less likely he/she will be challenged in elections.
Solution: constitutional amendment that will require all family court judges to appear on the ballots even if they have no one running against them (merit retention vote). Since judges may feel that we are targeting them, we have legislators willing to help us put an amendment that will even require all elected officials to appear on the ballots for a merit retention vote. I was told that this measure would be even easier to pass in Florida or even across the USA for we could get massive support from voters to strengthen our democracy. What elected official will argue against giving the people the power to decide if they are doing a good job or not? Only the ones that are doing a bad job, of course, so they would think twice before opposing such a measure. Accountability is essential to fixing this problem. The Pink Slip Project, at Newjudge.com, aims at this effort in Florida. Similar efforts are possible all over the USA, and around the world, if we unite to make this possible.
2. Inability to enforce judicial accountability: So, even if judges appear on the ballots, how can we make sure that we are able to vote off any judge not truly working towards the best interest of children and families?
Solution: The creation of a national organization to defend children and families in the USA. It will require presence in all states, and local branches in all judicial circuits. Its function will be to evaluate the performance of judges, and have volunteers ready to mobilize come election time to vote off any incompetent judges.
If you agree with these ideas and are willing to work towards these goals, send us a message, so we can have your name added to the Merit Retention Constitutional Amendment Coalition (MRCAC) group in Facebook, or you can provide your contact information to NewJudge1@gmail.com. United we can extirpate this cancer once and for all.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Children in joint custody arrangements had less behavior and emotional problems, had higher self-esteem, better family relations and school performance than children in sole custody arrangements. And these children were as well-adjusted as intact family children on the same measures, said Bauserman, "probably because joint custody provides the child with an opportunity to have ongoing contact with both parents."
These findings indicate that children do not actually need to be in a joint physical custody to show better adjustment but just need to spend substantial time with both parents, especially with their fathers, said Bauserman. Also, joint custody couples reported less conflict, possibly because both parents could participate in their children's lives equally and not spend the time arguing over childcare decisions. Unfortunately a perception exists that joint custody is more harmful because it exposes children to ongoing parental conflict. In fact, the studies in this review found that sole-custody parents reported higher levels of conflict.
It is important to recognize that the results do not support joint custody in all situations. When one parent is abusive or neglectful or has a serious mental or physical health problem, sole-custody with the other parent would clearly be preferable,[/caption]
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” –Ronald Reagan
The Pink Slip refers to the American practice, by a personnel department, of including a discharge notice in an employee’s pay envelope to notify the worker of his or her termination of employment or layoff. No one, who has heard that just in the last 6 years more than 490 children have died under the care of the Florida Family court system, could argue that this system has failed our children. Most people, however, erroneously mainly blame the Department of Children and Families (DCF) for their deaths, but miss the real culprits of this catastrophe, incompetent Judges. Yes, you heard it.
Most, if not all of these cases went before a Judge who was ultimately responsible for what happened in his/her court. In most instances, these Judges ignored the evidence presented or accepted as truth clearly false evidence by “professionals” such as in the well-published case of Nubia Barahona, where the opinion of an incompetent psychologist was “enthralled” by the judge who ultimately failed to protect Nubia. We believe that the omissions committed in Nubia’s case as well as in other documented cases, such as the one of the well-documented case of Dr. Jimenez’ kids, were likely intentional and may represent a form of organized criminal activity, as established by the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
Just like any government of elected officials, Judges work for the people to equally and impartially dispense justice for all. When some judges, however, fail to do their jobs as is clear to anyone familiar with our dysfunctional Family Court system, we have an obligation to legaly remove them from office. Fortunately, here in Florida, our Constitution has provided a remedy for the people to just do this. We the People, have the power to fire them, and that is exactly what this project intends to accomplish.
Florida can be a catalyst of positive change in our judicial system by exercising a clause in ARTICLE V, Section 10, 3(b) of the Florida Constitution: “…a circuit may initiate the local option for merit selection and retention or the election of circuit judges, whichever is applicable, by filing with the custodian of state records a petition signed by the number of electors equal to at least ten percent of the votes cast in the circuit in the last preceding election in which presidential electors were chosen.”
For instance, to cause a sweeping reform of the 11th circuit court of Miami-Dade County, the biggest in Florida, and where a great number of these deaths occurred, it would only take 88,803 signatures, or 10% of the votes cast at last presidential elections. At the same time, to make our efforts last for future generations, the petition requests a constitutional amendment to make all circuit and county judges to appear for a merit retention vote at the general elections at the end of their 6-year period in office.
Here are the steps to successfully hand all incompetent judges in the Family Court system of Florida a Pink Slip:
- Identify the incompetent judge (s) by name, or you can find some of these Judges here: The Shame List.
- Prepare a petition form such as this: (click for .doc format), and download and print an explanation page of the project here: and at http://newjudge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Pink-Slip-Project-Bilingual.pdf
Note: Please send signed petition forms to this address: 2433 SW 147th Ave., Miami, Fl 33185.
- Get your family and others who have been negatively affected by the incompetence of these Judges to help you get the 10% of signatures needed in your district. These coming elections, for instance, would be a great opportunity to get many signatures.
- Tell your testimony to others and how this has negatively affected the children involved. We must emphasize that the ones suffering the most are our children, and that it is our obligation as adults to protect them, and that is exactly what you are doing there requesting someone’s signature. It’s all about our children. They should not have to pay for the incompetence of these Judges. Remember that Judges are non-partisan, so you should be able to get support both sides of the isle.
- Once 10% is reached, file all the signed petitions with the custodian of state records. Be ready with additional signatures since some of the signatures may be contested or questioned, so let us not give them an excuse. Note: This will get the incompetent judge(s) to the ballot where the people will have the opportunity to vote them out, so you will need to keep the pressure on until he/she is gone.
- Probably in parallel with the petitions or soon thereafter, put adds in news papers with job listings searching for Judges who meet circuit court qualifications and who are willing to serve in these vacancies, and support the best candidates to appear on the ballot once incompetent Judges have been fired. If not, the existing Governor at that time may be able to prospectively fill vacancies if a Judge is not retained.
How we came to find out about this huge problems and why we think you should be concerned?
Circuit Court Qualifications:
1. Elector and resident of the circuit upon taking office.
2. Must be a member of the Florida Bar for the preceding five years.
3. No judge shall serve after attaining the age of seventy years except upon temporary assignment or to complete a term, one-half of which has been served.
3. MIAMI-DADE COUNTY JUDICIAL DIRECTORY WITH THE YEAR A JUDGE COULD BE UP FOR REELECTION (if and only if, anyone files to run against them. Close to 80% of the time, this does not happen, and they are automatically “re-elected”. This is what the Pink Slip Project is trying to prevent):
When are we as AMERICANS going to stand up and no longer allow CPS to kidnap and murder our children?
Source: The Tallahassee Thousand
Source: American Fathers Liberation: Broken and Corrupt Family Court System ~~ FAMILY COURT CPS WATCHDOGS ~~ Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of Amer...