"He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, February 20

5 Questions Every Father Should Ask Himself

Reactions: 
Location: Miami, FL 33128, USA

5 Questions Every Father Should Ask Himself


So, the 24/7 Dad asks himself:


How well do I know myself?


How well do I care for myself?


How well do I “Father”?


How well do I “Parent”?


How well do I relate?


Dad, what questions would you add to this list?



We only support organizations who show an understanding that children need both parents, and that either parent is equally capable of the choice to perpetrate hate or declare peace.


Search This Blog

Loading...

A lie cannot live.

A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.

Shop Amazon from here. Thanks for your support!

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

“Changing a child last name (away from the father’s) is an act of venom”